A Shared Vision
Eliance Health Solutions is changing the way businesses manage their health and wellness needs. We are committed to improving the health of our community and offering high-quality health plans to local employers. We are interested in partnering with brokers who do the same.
A Local Self-Funded Health Plan for Lancaster County Businesses
The advantages of self-funded plans can now be enjoyed by more than just the largest businesses. Eliance is designed to bring the advantages of self-funded plans to businesses in Lancaster County, whether they have 15, 50 or 500 employees. We can do this thanks to our relationship with Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and their network of providers. We serve the Lancaster community and support local businesses by providing outstanding service, coverage and value.
We are always looking for ways to form partnerships with brokers in the community. If you are interested in learning more about our program and requesting a quote for your group, please contact Michael McCuen, Manager, Broker Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-419-2135.
5 Benefits of our Health Plan:
- Our plan includes deep discounts off the best contracted rates on facility charges at Lancaster General Health.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health’s award winning integrated Wellness program keeps employees healthy and on the job, AND saves employees up to $500 on their annual deductible for participation in the program.
- All contracts are 12/18 as a standard. Alternative contracts are available.
- Coverage locally through Eliance’s clinically integrated network. Broad national coverage through Cigna, so employees don’t need to worry if they live or travel outside of the Eliance network.
- Eliance’s experienced, local and dedicated client management team is available when employers need them. They are a phone call or quick drive away.
To access our Medical Application Form please click here.
To access our Broker eBook please click here.
We look forward to working with you!